Tag Archives: Illahie

HERITAGE MATTERS: Charles Hope plugs in Fort Langley

In 1909 Charles Hope built a beautiful home, “Illahie”, on the parcel where the Fort Langley Fire Hall now stands. Hope followed D.W. Poppy to become the second President of the Fort Langley and District Board of Trade in 1910. … Continue reading

Posted in Fort Langley Today, Lanstone Homes, McBride Station in the News | Tagged , , , | Leave a comment